Monday, September 04, 2006

Updates?!?!?!?

Dear non-existant readers,
I haven't been able to log into blogger on my home computer for some reason, hence, I need to move my files to another computer temporarily and get things going again. In the meantime, those rockers at the Classic Cartoons blog somehow got a pristine version of Coal Black And De Sebben Dwarves. Coal Black is particularly notable to our main man Rod Scribner because Rod did all the layouts. It also happens to be my personal favorite short cartoon of all time.

Stop wasting your time here and go to:
http://classiccartoons.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger J. J. Hunsecker said...

Non existing readers? I'm reading your blog. I love Scribner's animation and appreciate any information on him. Keep up the good work.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheerie hi from Pittston, Maine...nice to see that my namesake is being remembered in this way...keep up the good work
Best regards...
Rod Scribner
RodScrib@AOL.com

12:29 AM  
Blogger Michael Rianda said...

My interest is piqued. Are you the same person that posted on the animation board at cartoon retro? Is Rod an uncle of yours? Etc.

Don't worry dear readers! We here at the Rod Scribner project will investigate the situation thoroughly! If anything of note is uncovered we will bring that information to the main page.

-The Rod Scribner Project

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home